Literacy for a Lifetime
The Literacy for a Lifetime Matching Grant Program is an excellent way to expand your library’s collection, build a leveled book room, or provide supplemental classroom materials.
Our Literacy for a Lifetime program offers a 50% matching grant in books for every dollar contributed.
Have you received a grant or donation to purchase books before the end of the school year or fiscal year?
Did you know grants or donations of $250 or more can receive a 50% matching grant from Usborne Books & More when used to purchase Usborne or Kane/Miller books?
- The school has full control over the selection of titles being received.
- There is no cap on the amount that can be matched.
- FREE SHIPPING on all books.
The Literacy for a Lifetime matching grant program can be used with the following:
- State and Federal grants – such as:
- Title I Grants
- Migrant Education
- Special Education Preschool Grants
- HeadStart Programs
- Striving Readers
- Corporate donations or grants
- Dollar General
- Sam’s Club
- Foundation grants
- PTA/PTSA grants
- Individual donations
- Miscellaneous funds
- Book Fair funds
- Lost book fees
- And more…
A Literacy for a Lifetime matching grant is an excellent way to
- expand your library collection,
- provide summer reading prizes,
- build a leveled book room,
- start a reading club
- provide star reader incentives, and/or
- build supplemental classroom libraries
- provide summer reading titles to children.
Many of our books are aligned with your state’s performance standards and most are available in paperback, hardback and/or library binding.
Interested in applying for a literacy grant? Visit the Teacher’s Lounge for a list of upcoming grant deadlines and application links.
Have grant money to spend on children’s books? Contact me to request a catalog and to find out more information on how you can receive 50% more Kane Miller or Usborne books for free.
Literacy for a Lifetime – matches Grants & Donations with 50% additional FREE books! Plus free shipping!
You may combine smaller grants and donations.